The Archaeological Museum of Aegina has ancient remains and relics. It was founded in 1828 by Ioannis Kapodistrias.
In the museum, there are different vessels, pottery, ceramics, alabasters, statuettes, inscriptions, coins, weapons and copper vessels.
In the lobby of the museum, there is a representation of the first greek residence, called "the white house".
It had 2 floors and a loundry that was made of copper and embossed tombs from the cemetary of Rineias. The museum consists of 3 rooms in which are all the exhibits.